Learn With Us
Learn essential life skills in a safe environment with loving support and fellowship.
Our Essential Life Skills course was developed to support families who are working to create better lives. This unique course is offered multiple times yearly and covers topics such as budgeting, meal planning, purchasing your first home, resume writing, managing home repairs, and managing insurance.
This program is you if :
- You are ready to eliminate chaos, doubt, fear and insecurity in your life
- You are tired of doing the same things, only to end up in the same not-so-great place
- You are tired of listening to people who tell you to do things that are not helping you make real progress in your life.
- You are committed to learning about who you are now, so you can create who you truly wish to be
- You know inside of you there is something better for your life
This program is NOT for if:
- You are not willing to be honest and real with yourself and your present state of living
- You are not interested in learning the importance of
Take control of your life by mastering essential life skills like budgeting, home and auto care, resume writing, and more.
How Much Does it Cost?
Our 8-week course is broken up into three sections with a minimal fee of $20 per section, for a total of $60 to complete all three sections. The course is available at no charge for families who participate in our home rental program through one of our Partner Programs.
The modules cover a wide variety of essential skills that create the foundation for a happy, secure, home life.
- Orientation: Goal-setting, learning style, and living an Amazing Life with Christian values.
- Budget and Money Management: Identify habits that are holding you back and learn how to create new habits that will create freedom.
- Household Maintenance: From managing utilities, finding and maintaining affordable furniture, lawn and garden care, basic repairs, to general housekeeping. This module is packed full of helpful information you need to care for your home.
- Meal Planning: Basic nutrition, food storage, shopping tips, meal planning, and how to apply for and utilize food stamp programs.
- Personal Hygiene and Medical Needs: Learn how to manage regular medical and dental checkups, personal appearance, preventative and emergency healthcare and how to access public assistance if you or your family need help with your medical expenses.
- Childcare: Selecting the right daycare, locating and utilizing government support to cover costs, meal planning for your child, managing a sick child, and identifying and building your team that will help care for your child.
- Transportation: Purchasing, insuring, and caring for an automobile.
- Job Search and Resume Writing: How to create and submit resumes, how to move to the next level in your current job, dressing for success, and job-hunting basics like proper documentation.
- Home Buying: Learn what it takes to purchase your first home.
- Starting Your Own Business: Achieve the ultimate freedom and responsibility. Take control of your own life by starting your own business.
To find out more about the Essential Life Skills Course, connect with us by filling out the contact information form.
Would you like to Partner with us?
Get started building a solid foundation by taking our low-cost Essential Life Skills Course.
Drop us a line if you’re interested in getting started today!